Day 7 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons metal reduce oats
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons flax
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Sprint of cinnamon
- ½ apple, grated
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ? cup kefir (or coconut milk, almond milk or yogurt thinned out with milk, or cream)
- Place all dry components in a jar or bowl.
- Grate the apple and stir into dry components.
- Combine collectively lemon juice, honey and kefir.
- Pour kefir combination over dry components and stir properly.
- Refrigerate in a single day.
Be happy to make use of any mixture of nuts or dried fruits and seeds that you just like. You might want to improve the liquid for those who add further dry components.
Extra clear consuming concepts:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Weekend Worthy 3 Onion Dip