Day 7 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons metal minimize oats
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons flax
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Sprint of cinnamon
- ½ apple, grated
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ? cup kefir (or coconut milk, almond milk or yogurt thinned out with milk, or cream)
- Place all dry elements in a jar or bowl.
- Grate the apple and stir into dry elements.
- Combine collectively lemon juice, honey and kefir.
- Pour kefir combination over dry elements and stir properly.
- Refrigerate in a single day.
Be at liberty to make use of any mixture of nuts or dried fruits and seeds that you just like. Chances are you’ll want to improve the liquid in the event you add further dry elements.
Extra clear consuming concepts:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Weekend Worthy 3 Onion Dip