Day 12 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 5 min
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Contemporary berries for garnish
- Place chocolate chips, syrup, and egg yolk in a small saucepan and warmth simply till chocolate chips are melted. Whisk often whereas heating.
- Add melted chocolate combination and different components right into a blender and puree till clean.
- Spoon into serving dishes and serve.
- Garnish with contemporary berries if desired.
Begin with a clear consuming principal dish:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Korean Meatballs
What's your reaction?