Day 9 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time:10 min
Cook dinner time: 15 min
- ½ -1 pound floor breakfast sausage
- 9 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ? cup coconut milk (or milk, or cream)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (omit In case your sausage is basically salty)
- ? teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, in small bits
- Olive oil for greasing muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Brown sausage in a frying pan till not pink. Drain extra fats and put aside.
- Whisk collectively eggs, coconut milk, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and put aside.
- Divide crumbled sausage evenly in calmly greased muffin pan.
- Layer spinach and goat cheese on high of sausage.
- Pour a roughly equal quantity of egg combination into every muffin nicely.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes till eggs have set. Serve heat.
- Retailer leftovers within the fridge and reheat if desired to serve.
Extra clear consuming meal plans:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Mushroom Leek Risotto
What's your reaction?