Day 3 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
Cook dinner time: 40 min
- 4-6 hen breasts, thighs, or drumsticks
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped contemporary ginger
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 entire cloves (or ¼ teaspoon floor)
- 5 cardamom pods, use simply the seeds contained in the pod (or ¼ teaspoon floor)
- ½ teaspoon floor cumin
- ½ teaspoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon floor black pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 12 ounces plain coconut yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- Crush cloves and cardamom seeds with a mortar and pestle till pretty finely floor.
- Mix all substances besides hen in a big bowl and blend effectively.
- Calmly rating hen items with a knife and place in marinade.
- Marinate for twenty-four hours.
- When able to prepare dinner, grill on medium-low warmth for about 40 minutes turning items each 10 minutes till hen reaches 165 levels.
- To bake as a substitute, preheat oven to 400 levels. Place hen items on a wire rack inside a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Broil for a further 5 minutes and test to make certain hen is 165 levels.
One other clear consuming hen dinner:
40 Days of Clear Eathing: Zucchini Pomodoro
What's your reaction?