Day 6 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
Yield: about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 -1/2 cup coconut milk or plain kefir (to desired consistency)
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté white onion and shallot in saucepan with a little bit of olive oil till they turn out to be translucent.
- Mix all substances collectively in a small dish and stir to mix.
- Serve together with your favourite veggie chips.
You possibly can substitute the coconut milk with bitter cream or entire milk if desired.
Extra tasty appetizer concepts on your weekend:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Salty Candy Jalapeño Poppers