Day 2 of 40
Initially posted on Cooking Up Clear [Photo credit: Kari Lund]
Prep time: 10 min
Cook dinner time: 10 min
- 3 zucchini squash or yellow squash
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup diced, cooked hen (elective)
- 2 tomatoes, diced (or use one 15oz can petite diced tomatoes)
- 4 petite artichoke hearts, diced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped into ribbons
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt relying on style.
- Floor black pepper to style
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Twist zucchini by means of a spiralizer to create noodles. Or you may julienne lower with a mandolin.
- Place noodles in a tea towel or paper towels and provides them a very good squeeze to get rid of extra water.
- Sauté noodles and garlic in a evenly oiled pan for 2-3 minutes till they begin to cut back.
- Add all remaining elements and sauté till warmed although and noodles are al dente.
- Drain extra liquid and serve scorching.
One other scrumptious and straightforward recipe:
40 Days of Clear Consuming: Baked Candy Potato Egg Nests
What's your reaction?