Prep time: quarter-hour
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 2 kilos grass fed beef, cubed
- 8 tablespoons Kerrygold grassfed butter
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 2 cups of contemporary spinach
- 1/4 cups filtered water or inventory
- 4 cups butternut squash, lower into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Toss squash in 4 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Place squash on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, till mushy.
- Soften remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a big pot over medium warmth.
- Toss meat in coconut flour.
- Saute the meat, garlic, and onions till the meat is browned.
- Add seasoning.
- Add water or inventory, beans, squash, and kale.
- Prepare dinner an extra 5 minutes.
- Take pleasure in!
One other recipe for lean mass achieve:
Consolation Gasoline: Nourishing Bison and Vegetble Stew
What's your reaction?