Yield: about 20 pancakes
- 6 giant pastured eggs
- 3 cups full fats cottage cheese
- 1 cup of complete milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten free flour (Pamela’s Pancake and Baking Flour)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Butter or coconut oil for topping
- Coconut oil non-stick spray
- Place the primary 4 elements in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the dry elements.
- Stir till simply mixed.
- Warmth a big griddle pan or nonstick pan over medium warmth, evenly coated with oil or butter.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the combination onto the griddle for every pancake.
- Cook dinner for two minutes on all sides or till pancakes are set and golden brown.
- High with butter or coconut oil.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Serve heat.
- Get pleasure from!
To freeze pancakes:
Let cool and place in a glass container with lid or put into the freezer for as much as three months.
Extra mass constructing recipes:
Hardgainer Gas: Hearty Oatmeal 4 Methods
What's your reaction?